The American Greeting Card Association (GCA) has announced the sponsors of its 71st Annual Convention, taking place October 3-6 at the Villas of Grand Cypress resort in Orlando, FL:
- “Extreme Humor Relationship Makeover” by keynote speaker Christine Cashen, sponsored by American Greetings.
- “Selling & Marketing to the Generations” by featured speaker Seth Mattison, sponsored by Papyrus-Recycled Greetings, Inc. & Cardstore.com.
- “DaySpring Cards Social Media Success Story” by featured speaker Lisa-Jo Baker, sponsored by Hallmark Cards.
- “Social Commerce, Not Media” by featured speaker Kyle Lacy, sponsored by Hallmark Cards.
- “Publicity Tips from Media Members” media/blogger panel, sponsored by Masterpiece Studios/Fine Impressions.
- “The Making of the LOUIEs” GCA Associates panel, sponsored by GCA Associate members.
- Welcome Reception and Dinner at the Villas of Grand Cypress, sponsored by Neenah Paper.
- Coffee Break on October 4 at the Villas of Grand Cypress, sponsored by Stationery Trends.
- Dinner at the Biergarten in Epcot Center’s German Pavilion, sponsored by Avanti Press, Inc.
- Lunch on October 5 at the Villas of Grand Cypress, sponsored by Leanin’ Tree.
- Poolside Luau at the Villas of Grand Cypress, sponsored by the National Stationery Show.
Themed “REALationships Matter,” this year’s GCA Convention is filled with outstanding educational and networking opportunities. All publisher and supplier members of the industry – both GCA members and nonmembers – are welcome and encouraged to attend. For more details and to register, visit www.greetingcard.org.