According to 64,000 buyers planning to visit this year’s Spring Fair, prosecco candles and tassle bracelets are among the top 5 products to prove popular this Valentines Day. Spring Fair is the largest retail event of the year and takes place at Birmingham’s NEC next month, where 85% of the UK’s top high street brands will attend.
Ahead of the fair, event organisers monitor product interest using technology built into the website, which enables them to predict trends and forecast the hottest products in retail for the coming year.
Top 5 Valentines Day Products:
1. Prosecco Candle RRP £54.13 from Green Glass & Vineyard
2. Bath Tea Bags RRP £1.75 each from Wild Olive
3. Tassle Bracelets RRP £9.75 from Miss Milly
4. Oil Burners RRP £6.50 from Ashleigh & Burwood Ltd
5. Flower Vases RRP from £25.99 from Ian Snow Ltd
About Spring Fair International 2016
Where: The NEC, Birmingham
When: 7th-11th February
Opening: 6th February (Volume only): 10.00 – 17.00; February 7th to 10th: 09.00 – 18.00; February 11th: 09.00 – 16.00
Register for free: www.springfair.com