Top Drawer just announced the winners of the PaperAwards S/S18. The PaperAwards support and recognise the creativity and innovation of the talented exhibitors at this month’s edition of Top Drawer. After counting the votes, the winners are:
Emotive Design: Sadler Jones
Engaging Print: The Curious Department
Exciting use of colour: Hotchpotch
The PaperAwards judges for this year were:
- Holly Tucker, Co-Founder of notonthehighstreet.com and Holly & Co
- Jess Sims, Marketing Manager for West Elm
- Geraldine James, Buying Manager for Selfridges
- Audrey Wollen , Founder of Urbanic Paper Boutique
- Janet Stevens and Mark Jessett, Paper Consultants for G.F Smith
- David Hicks, Founder of Really Good
- Neil Whittington, Founder of Present and Correct
- Lucy Edmonds Founder of Quill
- Emma Watson of Fortnum & Mason
- Abigail Warner , Owner & Founder of Abigail Warner & PaperFest
- Top Drawer’s Show Director Alejandra Campos.
Visitors to Top Drawer will have the opportunity to see the winning and shortlisted designs, and meet the winners and finalists in person, at the PaperAwards showcase in the heart of the Greetings & Stationery area.
Top Drawer takes place at Olympia on 14 – 16 January 2018.