We are an innovative and refreshing greetings card, wrap, and gift retailer — bringing you cards, gifts and smiles!
We enjoy watching people leave our unique retail experience with a smile on their face and with fantastic product in their hands and will strive to continually evolve what we offer in line with what our customers want.
Our first retail space is based in the world famous Lanes in Brighton. This is a unique shopping area and we think we bring something extra to it – with our mix of contemporary, cutting edge design products, coupled with some risqué humour cards, all standing proud against some fantastic locally created gifts and greetings cards — all of which are guaranteed to put a smile on the face of the recipient.
Our store in Brighton is — we hope! — the first of many…with other locations in the South of England already under consideration. Our ambitions stretch nationwide though and not only will it not be long before we have stores across the whole of the UK, we also have a fabulous e-commerce store where you can buy everything that you’d find in our stores.
We centre our stores and stock on some key USPs:
1) We will have lots of unusual and exciting product – we want to ensure you leave our store or website having experienced really different cards & gifts – stuff that brings a smile to you face (and the recipient of course).
2) Our store layout will be clearly sign posted and navigation on our website will be easy to refine, so you can avoid profanity and rudeness if you want to as well as identify where you should be looking for that special card or gift, quickly and easily.
3) Come and use our ‘Wrap & Write™’ area free of charge. We will have sellotape, scissors and pens at your disposal, so you can immediately write out that card or wrap the present you just bought. If you ask us nicely, we’ll even post it for you!
4) Our team will be friendly, helpful and seriously happy to help you find the right card or gift for your recipient — just ask!
5) Our store will look and feel different! We want you to enjoy spending time in our retail space and will do everything to ensure you do (within reason of course!)
6) We will carry a good amount of local related and produced products, utilising local product and talent in each store.
7) Perhaps most importantly, we will work with both established and up and coming publishers and suppliers, so as to bring you the best products we can find.